'

Heavenly Peanut Butter Chocolate Bon Bons


Ingredients: 

2 Cups Peanut Butter (I use crunchy but you can choose any)
3/4 cup butter (melted)
4 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
3 Cups Rice Krispies
1 package of Chocolate Almond Bark

How to Make:

I use my KitchenAid Mixer, I just put the melted butter and peanut butter in, and turn on low. Allow the melted butter to soften the peanut butter some, and then slowly add in the powdered sugar. Once it is nice and mixed, form into small balls and sit on wax paper.

Then melt your chocolate in the microwave or stove, whichever way you prefer. Then Dip the ball in one at a time (if you do more than one they start to melt in chocolate) and cover the entire bon bon. I use a fork to roll the peanut butter balls around. Then set the bon bon back on wax paper and allow to harden.
Then just store in an air tight container! These are so good, they might go quick if you love chocolate the way we do!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire