'

Chicken Cheese Melts



Ingredients:

1 cup chicken, cooked and chunked (I used more like 1 1/2 cups, you can never go wrong with more meat ;) )
1/4 cup margarine, melted (I used butter)
1/4 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
Shredded cheese
Saute onions in margarine briefly.
Mix together all ingredients.

Put on slices of French bread or any other bread. I used hamburger buns. And toasted them first. 
Top with cheese.
Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. The cheese was melted after about 5 minutes, but then I turned on the broiler because I like cheese to have a bit of browning on top
.  
These, by the way, got rave reviews and were thrown into the ‘Yum! Make again!’ category. And they were easy and fast too, esp since I pulled chunked up fried chicken breast out of the freezer.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire