'

Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese


 Macaroni and Cheese

Yield – 4-6 servings
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 4-5 hours

Ingredients:
1/2 lb elbow macaroni, cooked
non-stick cooking spray
12 oz evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs, beaten (I leave this out and it still tastes yummy!)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
4 cups shredded cheddar

Directions:
Coat the crock pot with non-stick spray.
Add all ingredients, saving 1 cup of cheese.
Cook on low 4-5 hours.
Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over top a few minutes before serving.
Confession: It’s hard for me to remember to stop at 2 pm in the afternoon and boil macaroni noodles. I’ve found if I boil the noodles at lunch time, as I do in Make Supper at Lunch - or even the night before while making supper – it makes it so easy to toss these ingredients in the slow cooker at the right time. The point is to boil the noodles for crock pot macaroni and cheese while I am already cooking and making a mess anyway.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire