'

TWO-INGREDIENT MUFFINS




Ingredients:
one of the easiest, fastest, and YUMMIEST fall recipes! Simply mix together the powder from a spice cake mix (no oil or eggs, etc!) and a small 15 oz. can of pumpkin. Add to pre-greased muffin pan (I like the minis) and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean) .... and VIOLA!! Amazingly yummy pumpkin spice muffins!! All of their warm, wonderful goodness is ready start->finish in about 20 minutes. ((Recipe credit goes to my sis!))

Note: I have made these using the mini paper cups, but in my opinion too much of the muffin sticks to the paper when eating them, so I have found that a quick spray with cooking oil or (my preference), a wipe with coconut oil in the muffin tins makes the muffins pop right out when cooked. Also, NO OTHER INGREDIENTS from the spice cake are needed (such as the oil, egg, etc).

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire